Lahaina's 1491 Ainakea Rd is such a rare opportunity that only one other comparable land parcel sale can be tracked (or traced?) over the past 20 years (source: Realtors Association of Maui). Making it more unique is this property's location on the more northern, less dense side of the Wahikuli neighborhood and additionally attractive is it's position and gently angling slope on the makai or "ocean" side of the street, making it perfect for a home build that can take full advantage of the intimate ocean and island view setting.
At .24 acres this West Maui lot allows for a main house and cottage build
- Location: West Maui — Wahikuli subdivision on the northern edge of Lahaina Town, just south of Kaanapali
- Size: 10,473 sq. ft. / .24 acres
- Zoning: R-3 which permits for building a main house and 600 sq. ft. cottage
- HOA: there is no Home Owners Association, thus no monthly HOA fees
- Utilities: County water and electric
- Property Taxes: $1,958 (2017 annual)
- Schools: Princess Nahienaena, Lahiana Intermediate, Lahainaluna High School
- List Price: $550K
Recent Wahikuli Homes Pending & Sales (A Hot Market)
While no current comparative market analysis or summary for land lot sales in Wahikuli exist, here is a look at the current active, pending and recently sold residential market. With 6 homes sold in the past 6 months, and 5 others currently under contract, Wahikuli is a highly sought after, in demand market. Home sale prices have ranged from $665K-$2.3M.
Wanna Know More?
If you are in the market for buying or selling West Maui real estate, or have any questions about the Lahaina area or real estate in general, please feel free to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to give you information on my previous sales performance and marketing strategies. Or if you’re curious about what your property is worth in today’s market, it would be my pleasure to provide you with property information and a value assessment free of any sales pitch.