I recall a few years ago when I initially contacted the developers office of the proposed Kahoma Village and was told "not to count on anything until I actually see the dust curtains go up on site." Well, if you've driven through Lahaina recently, you have may noticed a change in the landscape as you travel along the Honoapiilani Hwy just south of the Cannery Mall, or on Front St near Mala Wharf. Well, it appears something is happening...Dare I make the statement that Kahoma Village's time has finally come?
Goodfellow Brothers is the civil contractor doing the ground work for Kahoma Village
At this point, I'd say "yes" from what they said to me that very day; however, from what we've been told or what is on public record (other than a grading and grubbing permit), it's still a bit unclear.
What Do We Know From the Sales & Marketing Perspective of Kahoma Village to this Point?
- There is no pricing information available
- There is no specific floor plan information available
- There is no estimated monthly HOA fees available
- There is still no information on the affordable lottery selection process
- For purchasers financing, no preferred lender has been announced, but pre-qualification will be required
- The public report is still not completed and recorded: until then no sales information can be offered
The curtains went up & the heavy machinery is on site
What's The Good News?
The good news is that to this point, you really haven't missed anything. According to the developer's sales office, they are taking "interested party" registrations, but no official priority "sales lists" are being kept just yet (Again, no public report). We hope to have sales information in the near future. If you would like to be included on our monthly update list, please feel free to contact me.
I can only imagine what this is going to look like when the curtains come down. Thanks for reading!
A look at the South side of the project along Kenui St
Grading & Grubbing has begun on the 22-acre site